This high-tech recumbent aquabike is uniquely engineered for use in functional rehabilitation of legs & lower body. The patented Maxi Rotor system offers smooth movement of the pedal underwater for enjoyable, effective therapy.
To provide the appropriate challenge for each patient, resistance can be easily modified during exercises & the seat is adjustable horizontally. Handles & torso straps make this aquabike ideal for patients with orthopedic, neurological & balance issues.
With professional guidance, patients improve strength, flexibility, posture & cardio fitness.
- Patented Maxi Rotor blades use only the force of the water for resistive work. Six helical blades rotate as self-regulating system, varying with the speed of the handle-push.
- Maxi Rotor blades are large & angled to maximize movement of the water, enhancing hydromassage to arms & torso. (Helps improve blood circulation & drainage of the lymphatic system.)
- Gear changes are easy & smooth so resistance is fully customizable. At lowest gear, blades are angled at 30 degrees. Blade opening widens by 20 degrees with each gear change, increasing the amount of force required to push the pedals & maintain speed.
- Pedals glide in a seamless, circular motion: no jerking.
- Seat is adjustable horizontally for every body.
- Ergonomically designed frame & seat are comfortable.
- Suction cups on base of frame keep aquabike stable underwater & on any surface.
- Wheels allow for easy installation & removal from pool.